Saturday, September 1, 2012

Who knew...so many way to cum!

    Don't you hate it when 'They' know to ask the exact question you don't want to hear?

    First word out of Master's mouth were....did you lose a full half or did you round up? I knew He could tell the answer by the look of my face. I fessed up it was really .04 of a pound. After a short pause, He told me I still owed Him 1.6...and i grinned..Yes Sir!

    Master is a Master at giving me orgasms. Yes, that amazes me, since before Master they were very elusive! His new goal seems to be to show me how many different ways I can orgasms...who should argue with that goal?

     We started, as always with my naked kneeling. He was barely touching my breast, whispering into my ear, feel the tingle, feel it going right to your pussy, fell yourself getting wet...since just His voice can get all that in progress, I was feeling it all. He then stopped to get my little 'wheelie' out of my bag. He started with using it mostly on my breast, my nipples, over and under my breast and still talking into my ear. He then progressed upward leaving a trail up my neck and then back down to my feet, up the other leg, the same journey. My skin was so alive, my sense so alert, I was trying to remember to breathe. He then told me to lean over one knee and He repeated the journey on my back. From my neck down to my toes, spending more time on my bottom. I could feel myself moisten. He the reached in and showed me way number 1.

    Master then reached into my bag and took out my plug,  the medium sized one. I always tense, and Master gives me the line....it's going in whether you relax or not...so relax. Once it is in place He starts to rub and twist...telling me can I cum from His playing with my plug. He then says He is going to 'fuck' me with it 50 times....and yes that is way #2.

     Master then takes out my light 'froggy' paddle, and starts to spank my bottom, lightly at first, then adding speed and more ouch...He repeats His question....can this make you cum? Way number 3.

     Master then decides I need both holes filled. So I am kneeling with my bottom up and He reaches and fulls my pussy. The thrusting is fast and furious....need I say...#4! I immediately fall face first totally spent...I hear Master say...are you calling uncle? I could not even answer Him. He started to rub my legs and back, just letting me recover and gain awareness once again.
Yes I was crying uncle....but something tells me....He will find more ways!

  Hope you all have a great weekend....Last one of summer here...
  hugs abby

     

    

9 comments:

  1. lucky you... i sometimes feel like i'm cheating BIKSS cos i don't cum unless there's a vibe involved. ah well.. he doesn't seem to be complaining tho.. but i still wish i could cum a little easier. for his benefit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely not a goal to argue with, lol. I've often thought multiple orgasms are our reward for childbirth, pms, menopause and all that other happy crap that goes along with being a woman. It's good to be a woman, wouldn't you say? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you are a well satisfield lady:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well you just got me all hot and bothered. Where is my husband?

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely post abby. It sounds so light-hearted. It seems like you are really lucky in your relationship with Master. How did it come about? (So nosy, Kitty is.)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lucky you!! He seems to know you well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooooh.....it sounds like you got just what you needed. And now I'm all hot and bothered too! :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. Four different ways in just one session? Lucky you! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fondles..hmm,,,I have read your blog I am sure He is not complaining! Keep trying....you ever know...and it is fun to try!
    hugs abby

    sunny..hope you found hubby! hugs abby

    Kitty...Ask away Kitty, I love answering questions. Master and I actually met on line about 11 years ago. After chatting for a couple months, we had learned we were from the same town, around the same age, and our backgrounds were quite alike. So we met for a drink. Master, at that time was spanking quite a few ladies, and I become on of them. We would meet every month or so, for some spanking fun. We got to know each other better, and about 2 years later, the word submission was discussed. We slowly started down the M/s road. It has been an amazing journey of discovery! LOL..that is the short version! hugs abby.

    Minelle,,,sometimes I think He knows me better than I know myself!
    hugs abby

    Bratty....LOL..sorry about that..not really! It was a fun afternoon! hugs abby

    Julia...I am making up for loss time....and loving it! hugs abby

    ReplyDelete