Thursday, September 20, 2012

Questions 19 and 20

  BRRRR..a chill in the air today, but I love Fall, the weather, the colors, it seems to give me more energy and positive vibes...til the first snow fall..LOL!

~19.  How socially connected is your submission? Do you look for others to talk to about your submission for support and networking? Do you go to events or connect through another sort of social grouping either in person or online?

    I am socially connected with all of you....and when I really need it, you always come through with your support. (Thanks!)  Before Master I did have a real life submissive 'friend'. In our vanilla lives we were as different as could be. She is younger than I am ( isn't almost everyone?), but had been in various D/s relationships for quite a while.  It was great meeting for lunch and being able to talk submission and I did learn from her. Sadly, once I met Master, and we started down our own D/s path, most of our meetings were spent, with her telling me what we were doing wrong, what I should tell Master to change..even at the early time for us, I knew that would not be a good idea! I eventually just stopped seeing her, she does contact me occasionally and we chat a bit, but I find I cannot be as open as I used to be with her. She did teach me an important lesson...everyone has to find what works for them...there is no one correct what to serve or dominate. Boy, did I get off topic..sorry.

    Master and I have never been to an event. Master went once, before he knew me, and was not impressed. I used to think that I would never want to, having "met" all of you, now I am not so sure, it could be a good thing. 

~~ 20. Has you submission increased or decreased over time?  Have you ever had to renegotiate your submission due to a change in your feeling or circumstances?

    Positively increased! I think, like trust, submission comes in layers. The more you know each other, the more you trust, the more you are comfortable with your roles, the more you accept your feelings, the more submissive you become, you want to be. At least that is how I see it working for me. Master and I never had a formal contract, He claims I just totally gave myself to Him from the beginning, I think it took at least a little longer than that, but I do recall that even at our very first meeting, I was amazed at how comfortable this man made me feel. 


Time for a brisk fall walk..
hugs abby

3 comments:

  1. having everyone here is a wonderful source of support but having a fec to face real friend to talk to would be awesome......as long as they were not always giving criticism.

    I love brisc walks, it helps to clear my head.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why do people feel it is their right to impose their standards on others and then stand in judgement? Don't get it. Anyway, we are glad we have you and you us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. dancing...wouldn't it be great to have coffee and just dish about our Masters??
    hugs abby


    sunny...thanks..and ditto! hugs abby

    ReplyDelete