Friday, September 28, 2012

A quick hello!

Hi there, from Boston!

    I have had a busy, somewhat exhausting week  helping out with my 3 year old and 5 month old grand-daughter. My bed time gets earlier every night! But, they are moments I would not give up for anything!

   Tomorrow we all fly to Orlando to meet up with the rest of the crew, major memory making time! We will be there for nine days...

  Question 21,,,,is there a position that makes you feel the most submission..(paraphrased, I looked up the question yesterday, planning on answering it, and feel asleep!)

     The first thing that comes to mind is kneeling. Kneeling is how we start our M/s time, I kneel and Master claims my body, Kneeling is also how we end  the time, kneeling is also a task I do often for Master ( I do one task, usually of my choice for Him each day...). Being over Master's lap, also gets me to that submissive spot, quickly. I wear cuffs to bed at night, and the smell, the feel, waking up and seeing them, when Master grabs my hair and holds me in place, or pulls me to a place He wants, that works too. Of course there is bondage,and getting a surprise text that says...get rid of the panties, or some other 'request'. I guess, I am surrounded by my submission, by Master, He is my safety net. 

hugs, I will say hi to Mickey and the princesses for all of you!
abby

4 comments:

  1. Give Mickey a kiss for me. Have a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you are making those great memories!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you are having a great time. We are missing you aroung here.

    ReplyDelete