Friday, August 31, 2012

An Afternoon task,,,and question 4

    When I called Master at lunch time yesterday, He had just left the dentist's office. He had been up most of the night with a throbbing tooth, needed a root canal, and was on the way to get some pain meds. After I sympathized, I said I was a little out of sorts and thought that some time with one of my toys might help.

   I was expecting a "good idea sweetie". What I heard was....you should be naked, toy (small one is OK) in your bottom, cuffs on, and text me when you are ready to cum for permission. Guess even a tooth ache does not dampen the Dominant.  I did as i was told, sent the text, received permission, and then another text telling me to take a nap. I followed all orders...it was a pretty nice way to spend the afternoon:)


Question 3
~Do you switch to a Dominant role at any time?
     Only in my 'vanilla' life.

~Are you a switch in BDSM terms?
     No, I have occasionally been tempted to give Master's bottom a whack from one of the paddles, but so far have resisted. I feel I have the better end of this deal, and cannot imagine switching roles.

~Have you ever given thought to why it's not for you?
     Being a submissive is a part of who I am. It has opened me up to new experiences and feelings, I have found "me"!

My weigh in report was minus 1/2 pound....Master did not comment, but I am meeting Him after lunch. I was pleased, have not been able to get back to the exercise thing. It is a loss, I will be reminding Him!

hugs abby
     

7 comments:

  1. A very nice afternoon task. How is your Master's tooth? Better, I hope.

    appy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great weekend abby. I have a story up tomorrow if you are interested.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky girl! Afternoon escapism...
    There is nothing more painful than a nasty tooth.
    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Abby, you guys have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So like a man, tooth hurts, and still they have sex on the mind. lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. appy..He is on pain meds and has an appt. for a root canal on Tuesday! hugs abby

    sunny...ready the story, of course I am always interested! hugs abby

    Minelle...Thanks, hope yours is wonderful! hugs abby

    SNP...Thanks..same to you. hugs abby

    Julia..LOL...don't you know sex can cure anything? Thanks for visiting! hugs abby




    ReplyDelete
  7. sometimes i think when they're out of sorts they need to be in full Dom mode to find their place too. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete