Thursday, July 12, 2012

trying to catch up!

Hi, in case you have forgotten, I am abby. I am back and trying to catch up on all of you. I had hoped to drop in while my family was visiting, but keeping up with 4 under the age of 4....left me just want to go to bed at night! We had loads of fun, went someplace special just about every day, and shared lots of laughs! I saw my grandson take his first steps! The 2 oldest did not want to leave grandma's, and I was sad to see them go, but I was ready for some quiet time.

Master did keep tabs on me, warning me to be careful of my back on berry picking day, and gave me an early bedtime one evening. After the shock of being told to go to bed early, I realized I did need the rest, and did not make the 8:00 curfew, but did get to bed way earlier than had been the case.


A great big thank you to Fondler's Anonymous and Bratty Adaline for nominating me for a "Lovely Blogger Award". I promise to post a link to you as soon as I figure out how...I read many blogs of many types and enjoy them all...that is why I read them, so I won't be nominating anyone, but I will post 7 things you might not know about me.

1. I am bilingual, French and English. A little rusty on the French right now, but
had grandparents who only spoke French.

2. My dream job would be making up Jeopardy boards...I am a Jeopardy addict!

3. My dream vacation...a cruise. I have always wanted to go on one, maybe some day!

4. I got my first traffic ticket yesterday...speeding, and I swear I never speed!

5. One of my summer jobs while in college was in a shoe factory, the overnight
shift. When I had reached my quota I would help the others out....I was
very well fed!

6. I always start my Christmas shopping the day after Christmas. When my kids
were small, gifts were wrapped and ready a few months ahead of time.

7. I love my kindle...I always said I would stick to books, but the kindle allows
me to read whatever I want...even when visiting relatives! LOL

Master and I finally had some time for just us yesterday. Our reconnect time is always special, but this was one of those, WOW times. After lots of hugs, and some chatting, and nipple play, Master had me over His nap for a very long hand spanking.
It was slow with frequent stops for rubbing, then more spanking. Master barely had to start using His fingers and I was off and exploding, several times. As I was trying to catch my breath and get back to earth, Master started in again, and the word "don't" came out of my mouth. It was more a reflex, I was so out of it, Master laughed and said, you can tell your blogging friends the quickest what to get me to laugh is for you to say don't to me. So I was off again, and then I was really jello. Master decided it was time for more spanking, a harder hand spanking, but I was so relaxed I just wanted more....After a few rounds I realized I was getting reading to need another permission, just from His spanking me, Master loves to oblige that request. Each time I cum just from a spanking I am amazed...

After we were both sated, it was chat and cuddle time. It was sweet and personal, and left me feeling like the luckiest gal around.

Master did ask for a weigh in on Monday, I had gained 1 pound, which He was very pleased with...although I was told yesterday, that it is time to get back on track!


Hope you are all staying cool
hugs, abby

7 comments:

  1. Welcome back. Glad you had a wonderful time with the grandkids and a terrific homecoming with Master.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering if you were doing ok.. hadn't heard from you in a while. Glad all went well and you got your reconnect. sounds like that went spectacularly well too. *hugs*

    (if you still need help with adding links email me fiercerfondles@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you are back and I know your Master is. Four under four, oh my! I'll be sooo old by the time that happens.

    Hugs,
    PK

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back and I was glad to read the 7 things about you:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. A speeding ticket? You? They must have had a broken radar gun or soemthing that day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sunnygirl...thanks, it is so good to be back! abby

    faerie..thanks, I missed all of you! abby

    Fondlers....thanks, I am going to take you up on your kind offer! abby

    PK....LOL..you never know...4 years ago I had none! abby

    SNP...thanks, I love learning more about my blogger friends! abby

    Kitty...I tried that on Master, He did not buy it either! abby

    ReplyDelete