Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Pooky's pop quiz



Pooky has posted this on her blog and invites all to join!



A little survey if you will...


1. Have you read 50 Shades of Grey? Have you read all of them?
  yes and yes.


2. Have you read any other spanking fiction?
    Lots


3. Did you start reading them before or after the 50 Shades?
    Way before


4. Where do you find your find the best books? ie; Amazon, Blushing Books, Lulu, ect.
    Any place I can get them. I used to think kindle's were a waste....but my sis gave me one...and, I admit I
    love it!


5. Have you ever written any spanking fiction?
    Hmmm...a long time ago....a couple very short ones.


6. Do you follow Pk's Fantasy Fridays? Have you ever written for her?
    She is my first stop every Friday. I love all the great writers she finds. No

7. Have you Read Clint's Bootcamp Book? Did you participate in it after you purchased it?
    No


8. Are you a reader in Real life? How serious?
    Yes, since forever!  I joined a book club to widen my reading tastes when I retired, love it!


9. Do you generally purchase your reading material, check it out at the library, or borrow from a friend.
    All of the above!


10. Are you more likely to leave a review if you loved the book or hated it?
     If I love it I will let everyone know....if I don't I am honest if asked.



 

 

Simple template. Powered by Blogger.


2 comments:

  1. Abby,thanks so much for sharing your answers. Very Interesting. You say you wrote some short ones a long time ago- maybe you should try again and share ;)

    Anyway it's nice to get know you, I'm following you now that I met you. We'll have to get together again sometime...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pooky a new friend is always welcome! abby

    ReplyDelete