Wednesday, May 2, 2012

plus 1!

Yikes, I logged on to get a quick post up and find blogger has gone and updated...I hate change, especially when I barely know what I am doing here! The happy news....new little grand-daughter arrived the day after I got here...great timing! She is beautiful...of course...and very laid back, seems to like to observe what is going on around her. Her "big" sister seems to be adjusting, about as well as a 2 year old can! I am exhausted at the end of each day.... I have been here a little over a week, have a flight out next Tuesday. Master and I have been in touch every day. Until today I was doing quite well, missing Him, but keeping up with my tasks and knowing this is where I need/want to be right now. This afternoon, I felt myself just wanting to touch, smell, feel Him....soon...not soon enough but soon.. I have not been reading many blogs, hardly any, hope you are all doing fine. Will catch up with you soon... Did I mention I got her to smile at me twice today! hugs, abby

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Being a grandma is something I am really looking forward to!

    As for blogger - I hate change too, but it seems to be all right.

    Hugs,
    PK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you just love being a grandma. I do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations. My relationships with both of my grandmothers were bright lights in my life. Cherish every moment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Grandma. I hope to be one someday.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats abby!! So glad to hear everyone is doing well. I'd love to be a grandma, but can't say that out loud. One of mine is still a teenager and he doesn't need any encouragement, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations, abby. Thanks for posting this. I missed your frequent entries.

    appy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome to the grandma club.

    swan

    ReplyDelete
  8. PK....being a grandma is so much more fun than being a mom! I always tell my daughter and daughter in law that they are good moms..and that is a much harder job than being a good grandma!
    abby

    Sunny...it is the best! Pure love and fun! abby

    SNP..I do cherish them all...special times and very special memories. abby

    ronnie..hope so for you and for that special little one who would have a wonderful grandma! abby

    faerie...LOL, I know about teenagers! The newest little one has been smiling up a storm, and...so far...seems to be calm and contented. abby

    abby...thanks, always nice to know you are missed. abby

    Sue..thanks...I am a very proud member! abby

    ReplyDelete