Wednesday, May 9, 2012

finally home again!

After spending most of yesterday at 2 airports, I am finally home again! It was a wonderful time. I was able to witness the newest little one's first smiles..so far, she seems to be a very calm, easily contented baby. Her 2 year old sister, is constant motion and everlasting energy, I am one tired grandma! As luck...or maybe no luck...would have it, on the day I returned Master left for a business trip. He had mentioned the possibility last week, then thought He would be here, but then finally had to go. He'll be gone a few days, I have plenty of things to catch up on, but it seems like a long time since we have been together. One my list of to-dos today is to try and catch up on what you all have been up to... hugs abby

3 comments:

  1. Nice to have you back. Glad your trip was such a blast and sorry that M had to go out of town just as you came back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome home :) Take advantage of the few days he will be gone to rest so you can play harder when he is back :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. sunny..thanks, sometimes timing just doesnt work out! I do miss Him! abby

    faerie..what great advice, life with a 2 year old and a newborn is exhausting. abby

    ReplyDelete