Monday, April 16, 2012

OUCH....and not whay you are thinking

Unfortunately my pain is all in my back...UGH. I knew over the weekend that my back was a little twitchy...and was careful. But I slept well last night and felt good when I got out of bed. Then I dropped a piece of ham on the floor, bent to pick it up....ouch...tears in my eyes....

This is one of those weeks when I had someting planned for every day, and Sat. I am leaving to help with the new arrival...who has not make her appearance yet. So I am not a happy camper...

I sent Master a text this morning, telling Him about my back, He said I was exempt from the wii....ummmm...wii??? By noon time I was pretty grumpy so I decided to text Him instead of calling. As I was texting, He called. We chatted and He did lighten my mood.

My back seems a little better tonight...

hugs abby

6 comments:

  1. I really hope it gets better SOON! You do have a lot on your plate. And think about getting a dog, you'll never bend down to pick up ham again!

    Hugs,
    PK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, Wii can be pretty tough on the back. Heh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope your back improves soon.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish you a quick recovery.

    appy

    ReplyDelete
  5. PK...my 2 cats would not welcome a dog...thanks for the wishes. abby

    Joan....that's my story too! abby

    ronnie..thanks, it is...but slowly. abby

    appy...thank you abby

    ReplyDelete
  6. That sucks. Hope you feel better soon.

    sarah

    ReplyDelete