Wednesday, March 14, 2012

I survived

I woke up yesterday morning still tired after a very restless night. Every time I turned over, I woke up feeling the sudden pain from the caning. I thought I need coffee, then I remembered...He wants me to fast. Coffee is liquid right? So I sent a text asking if I could have my morning coffee...I got a one word reply...water. Water is not a great substitue for coffee.

As I made the fruit salad for my book club meeting, I was not in the best of moods. I kept hoping I would hear from Him , telling me I could at least eat some of the fruit. No call came. When I was ready to leave I sent a text to let Him know I was leaving, and that I thought He was mean. I made it through the pot luck, explaining that my tummy was upset, so I was not goint to eat, since we were watching a movie and discussing a book...it was not a total lie. I did text Master at noon, to remind Him it was His lunch time...one of my new keeping Him sane duties.

When I got home it was around 5...I was sore from sitting, tired, and hungry. I drank more water. I was trying to decided how early I could go to bed and sleep through the night when I heard from Master. I told Him I had been good all day..well except for calling Him mean. He asked if I had any fruit salad left over, I did. He told me to have a bowl when we finished, and asked if He had made His point. He had...punishing twice in a row for the same reason is NOT a good idea, He alsays ups the ante, He gets His way, and will do whatever it takes. I know that is several points, but I wanted to cover all the basis. I had a delicious bowl of fruit and went to bed calmer. I did manage to sleep almost all nite without waking up.

Sitting today is not as painful as yesterday, but my thighs and that spot just below my bottom still is very sore. I guess when you get 100 with a cane, it stays with you for a while. I can't believe I survived 100...very glad He did not tell me ahead of time how many He had in mind. This will be the first time that I am still sore on day 3 after a spanking, Master knows how to make a lasting impression.

hugs abby

7 comments:

  1. Glad your bum and thighs are better. I can't imagine 10 with a cane much less 100. Good luck with your weight loss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, I was going to say the same thing as Sunnygirl! Ten with the cane would do me in. You're a strong lady!

    Hugs,
    PK

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh abby, that is a lot! Here's hoping day 4 feels better

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you are feeling better today. I cannot imagine feeling the sting of a cane, much less 100 lashes with it. You are one very strong lady :)

    Sending you a hug.

    Fondly, Sky

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sunny and PK, Master often tells me ahead of time, how many, it does usually help me to "cope". This time He did not...that was a good thing, I would have freaked out. also He had me is a position, over a hammock with hands on the floor, it would have taken lots of effort and time for these old bones to move out of position, so I did not have to worry about that. When He asked me how many ...I honestly had not idea,..I knew it was quite a bit. Hopefully the cane that that number will not be mathced up again. abby

    Naida, it is a LOT....He made His point. You are right, I trust Him, we have known each other for a long time....abby

    Sky, I am much better today, just some soreness. Not so strong, thanks for the hug.
    abby

    ReplyDelete
  6. awwww.....forced fasting sucks, especially when you're around food while you're fasting.

    I'll bet that fruit salad tasted like the best thing on the planet, didn't it?

    Canes are evil. >:(

    sarah

    ReplyDelete
  7. sarah..it wast he BEST fruit salad ever! LOL...abby

    ReplyDelete