Friday, December 16, 2011

Merry Christmas...

I know I am about a week early with my wishes. I am leaving at 4:30 AM!!! to get to the airport for my flight to Boston. I will be there for a week helping with my 2 year old granddaughter..and then we will be traveling to Maine to meet up with the rest of the clan. It is always so heartwarming to see your children introducing long time family traditions to yet another generation!

I hope all of you have a Christmas that warms your hearts...and maybe your bottoms too!

hugs, abby

5 comments:

  1. Have a safe trip, Abby and a joyous Christmas.

    Take care. Sky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Might have missed you.

    Have a Very Merry Christmas Abby.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a wonderful time with your family Abby & the happiest of Holidays!

    Sara

    ReplyDelete