Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy 2012

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas holiday. Mine had many special moments...four generations of females attending mass together on Christmas Eve, 30 members of my immediate family together for Christmas breakfast, seeing the faces on my 2 and 3 year old granddaughters when they realized Santa had come!..and more. Special times and special memories, it is always a special blessing when you see your grown children, and think... I must have done something very right!

I returned home a couple days early, on Thursday, I was unsure of the the weather this weekend, and I was missing Master way too much. (I must admit my "tool box" was not well utilized, and that always causes me to feel disconnected). I woke up on Friday morning with a running nose, congestion, cough, etc...I was miserable. I managed to do some unpacking and that was it...I was done in. I did not feel much better this morning, but planned on at least going to get some groceries, ended up giving my daughter a list and the credit card, so I am sitting here in my PJ's ready for bed. But first I wanted to say...

Thanks to all of my blogging friends for reading, commenting, even for lurking. You help me to realize I am more "normal" than I sometimes think, and you always have wonderful insights.

May you all get to have some of your wishes, dreams and fantasies come through in 2012!

Hugs, abby

9 comments:

  1. Happy New Year! It sucks to be sick when you feel you need to be running around! It's this weather!

    sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful 2012, may all your wishes come true!
    smiles
    butterfly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Abby!

    Happy New Years! Sorry about your cold. I love coming here to read. I'm afraid you're as normal as the rest of us.

    Hugs,
    PK

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Abby. I'm sorry you aren't feeling the best. Get well soon!

    I hope you have a wonderful 2012 and may your wishes and fantasies all come true :)

    Take care. Sky

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope your feeling better today.

    Happy New Year and I hope 2012 is a wonderful year for you.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New year Abby. My new blog is http://alis-reflections.blogspot.com/ in case you don't have the new address. I hope you have a wonderful 2012

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Abby,
    I hope you are feeling better by now. I wish you a great 2012. And thanks for your kind commenta on my blog.

    appy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy New Year Abby, and feel better soon! Sara

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you all for the well wishes for the new year and my health. I finally felt better today, 3 of the people I spend the holidays with have pink eye....hopefully that is not in my future! abby

    ReplyDelete