Monday, November 14, 2011

M & M (s)

Sorry, my title is not refering to those tempting little hard coated candies filled with chocolate, peanuts, almonds, peanut butter, or at this time of the year peppermint. Can never eat just one. Today was Maintenance Monday...M & M day.

I returned Master's "Beauty" books today. I had a lag between reading the 2nd and last one, due to having to finish a book for my monthly book club. The third one was my least favorite, but am glad I persisted since I liked the ending.

When we started maintenance Master decreed, I was to be the one to mention it each week, and find a time. Since Master views it as a deterrant to punishment, it never made much sense to me to have it happen at the end of the week. But, I often would not mention it til near the end of the week. I was determined this week to mention it today, Monday.

When I arrived at Master's we started with the kneeling "ritual". He reclaims all of me, I relax, and let myself just be. After I crawled over His lap, Master started with a wonderful hand warm-up. I don't always get one, but I always want one! Master commented that He thought it was the first time we had maintenance on a Monday. I replied,,,,M & M day. He chuckled and said He liked that...we should always have an M & M day, so looks like maintenance will be on Mondays.

Master then decided to search my "meager" bag of toys. I don't have many spanking toys in there, the first one He pulled out was a paddle shaped like a frog. ( I am a frog collector). It is light and stingy, so I said that would work. After about 10 swats Master was asking if I was asleep yet. He reached in and pulled out my short strap, but it is difficult to use OTK. I thought that was it, but he found a spatula. I forgot that was in there. Spatulas can have a big sting. But Master was not liking it, so I had to get up and fetch the plastic paddle. He tucked me in , and proceeded to paddle my bottom for too long a time. it was a hard paddling, one designed to last all week. (so maybe having maintenance at the end of the week, has its advantages).

When the paddling part was done, we moved on to more pleasant activities. Master was rubbing and using His talented fingers to get me wet and wanting. We were chatting, and I finally said, You could concentrate on what your fingers are doing. His reply was, "she" is mine as is all of you, I will play with "her" as long as I want. So I continued to try to breathe, and carry on my part of the conversation. Finally, when I was really struggling, Master revved it up, and I finally hear....cum for your Master. I don't have to be told twice, I was off and soaring.

After I was back, we discussed my diet goal. Master started by telling me that maintenance would still be weekly, even if I am not trying to lose. I lost 1/2 pound over the weekend. Not a gain, but I was hoping to get to the goal by Friday. I need to lose 3 more pounds to do that. I was hoping Master would extend the deadline, I have been trying really hard, at least for the past couple weeks. He is sooooooo stubborn. "Just make it happen", I hate those words. If I do lose the 3, I get a break until after the first of the year, and then I get to decide if I want to continue. Master also added today...that a flogging, blindfold, and rope would be in my near future. That is so unfair, I love those!

When I got home I walked the bike path trying to decide if I could do this...lose the 3 pounds. At first I was mostly thinking He's nuts, He's so stubborn, this is too hard. But by the time I got home, I had decided I had to at least really try, it is only 4 days. So I will be exercising twice a day, drinking lots of water, and watching my intake closely. Wish me luck!

abby

4 comments:

  1. You can do it, Abby! I have faith in you! It sounds like you are exercising and that is a big part of losing and keeping weight off.

    Thank you for the lovely comments and advice you left on my blog. I appreciate your perspective very much.

    Take care, Sky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Abby, my Wife and i lost a lot of weight quickly by cutting out bread, rice, pasta, potatoes, biscuits etc. Just meat, cheese, fruits and vegetables.
    Give it atry. You will not be hungry and still lose weight.
    I wish you success.

    appy

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah, I also thought Book 3 was a bit out there. I found myself skipping lots of pages.

    I feel you there on the weight loss front. It may be beneficial to also maybe talk to a nutritionist. My friend Richard Windsor has lost a lot of weight within the last couple of years by talking to a nutritionist and setting short term, realistic goals for himself. I know they can often be the best route to use when sticking to a diet plan!

    Good luck!!

    sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sky, thanks for the vote of confidence! Master always says He does not fail, therefore, neither will I. abby

    Appy, Thanks, I have cut down on carbs, maybe I just need to cut them out all together. abby

    sarah, Short term realistic goals do help. I am actaully usually better at losing than maintaining, but I have permission to maintain over the holidays. Wish me luck! abby

    ReplyDelete