Friday, November 11, 2011

Happy weekend all!

We have had some great weather here this fall. reality wake up call today, rain, sleet, cold and wind....you know what is on its way.

I lost a little over 2 pounds this week, I was excited and Master was very pleased! I am determined to get to this goal by next Friday..that's 3 more pounds. I am leaving for Boston a week from tomorrow to spend Thanksgiving with my 2 year old grandaughter.

When I saw Master this afternoon, I got to stay dressed...well mostly, anyway. That has not happened in a while. After kneeling time, He even started spanking me over pants and panties. He was using a light paddle, so it worked well as a warm up. Of course, eventually, they both came down, but it was a short, light spanking.

Then I went over His lap, for some hand spanking and lots of touching and rubbing. Master was in a talking mood, so we chatted as He continued to ge me very wet. Every now and then He would say...easy...no permission yet. I am pretty proud of the fact that I mostly kept up with my end of the conversation. Eventually tho, I just really needed for the chat to end, and the permissions to be granted. Master obliged me and away I went!

A great start to the weekend, and the weather is supposed to improve..a little!

abby

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on the weight loss! I was doing good, but then discovered peppermint mochas at starbucks!!

    sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your weight loss Abby.

    I gave up my daily NONFAT extra hot caramel machiato on April 1st. I've lost 36lbs just giving that up plus exercising. No more Starbucks!! I think even non far is fattening - every day certainly didn't help. Lol

    Keep going Abby :).

    Take care and I hope you're enjoying your weekend. Sky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah, I was at Starbucks waiting for a tow truck on Thursday, and tried on of thepeppermint mochas....I understand your addictions! abby

    Sky...Thanks, and good for you! I need a break, but will probably keep at it after the holidays. abby

    ReplyDelete