Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Remember me?

Yes, I am finally back....I have spent the last 3 weeks being entertained by a delightful 3 year old, and meeting the newest member of the family...a red haired little (well not so little) guy. When I was telling Master how cute he was, Master corrected me. Handsome, he told me was the proper term for a boy...not cute. LOL...he is cute and handsome!

Keeping up with a 3 year old, kept me very busy. We did a lot of swimming...no floating, swimming, playing school and library, cooking, making posters...since she knows all her letters!

I knew being away for so long was likely to be a major problem for my diet. I really tried to be conscious of what and how much I was eating, figuring the swimming and walks would take care of the exercise. I was hoping to have stayed the same, knowing that would be a good report, since going away often means a gain. TA-DAH...I loss a little over 2 pounds...both Master and I are very pleased.

Master and I have reconnected with a massage, kneeling time, a wonderful hand spanking, and the granting of many permissions. He always seems to know just what to say and do to have me purring (and yelling). More importantly to welcome me back so that I know I am where I belong, where I can be "me".

I have started to try to catch up on all of your blogs, it will take a while. I am mostly reading, leaving a quick commnent on some, I love hearing about what you have been up to!

abby

7 comments:

  1. You're getting quite a little brood of grandchildren! Sounds like so much fun. I'm glad you're back.

    Hugs,
    PK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back, and congrats on those 2 pounds gone! Sara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, don't I know you?

    :) Sounds like you had a wonderful time and so happy to hear about your success with staying healthy! Ahh, good to have you back abby.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You sound like you had a very busy 3 weeks. Congratulations on the recent addition to your family and of course your weight loss.

    Welcome back.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back, you've been missed

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome back and congratulations on the newest addition!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. PK...I had my 3 children within 4 years...so now grandchildren are all arriving close in age. It is fun...and keeps me hopping! Thanks for the welcome! abby

    Sara, Thanks, as much a I love those little ones, it is great to be back! abby

    Naida, Thanks, Sometimes I even surprise myself...like with the minus 2 pounds. It is good to be back. abby

    Ronnie, thanks..on both counts! abby

    K...thank you...it is great to have someplace where you feel like you truly belong! abby

    SBF..Thank you so much...!! abby

    ReplyDelete