Sunday, July 31, 2011

"no news"

For the first time since we started maintenance spankings...almost 1 1/2 years...maintenance did not happen this past week. We were both in town all week, and did try, but that thing called " real life", was in charge. We tried, starting on Wednesday, but it was not to be. As much as maintenance spankings are not 'fun' spankings, it made me sad. I've been around long enough to know that we were pretty luck to have made it 18 months before this happened, but still.....

My weigh in last friday was a loss, of over a pound! I have had the munchies all day today, so I am not looking forward to tomorrow's weigh- in.

My son completed his first 1/2 triathelon this week...WOW! He's been training for a few months, his wilfe is training to run 1/2 marathon. Who are these 2?? I am very proud of both of them.

Looks like another hot, dry week here...hope you all have a good week!

abby

6 comments:

  1. I hate it when "life happens" like that, but 18 months is quite the record! Sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow..I cannot imagine. Hmmm, but I guess I get spanked at least once a week anyway. Arrrgh. If I go a week I think I ROCK.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate it when 'real life' gets in the way but as Sara says 18 months is a record.

    Congratulations to your son and good luck to his wife for her 1/2 marathon.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was a wonderful record. Now you can start another. Did you do some extra munching because there was no maintenance? Just wondering.

    I'm impressed with your son and DIL, very impressed!

    Hugs,
    PK

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sara...Master is not easily deterred, when He says weekly, He means it! abby


    Stormy, I actually did get spanked last week. it was not maintenance...just some fun time. abby


    Ronnie, so we start again and see if we can beat the 18 months! abby


    PK....hmmmm, did I deliberately think no maintenance so I can snack....no. But if I had a recent memory of a sore bottom, I probably would have least debated the snack! abby

    K's...it sure is!
    abby

    ReplyDelete