Thursday, July 21, 2011

The "M" word

I hope you are all keeping cool. We broke a record here today, 98! I am a summer girl, but this is a bit too much for me!

As I was getting my hair cut today I was thinking about this past week. Suddenly my thought process went to...Yikes it is Thursday. I have not mentioned the M word to Master...maintenance. It is my responsibility to check with Master and find a time for my weekly maintenance spanking, and He does not like for me to wait til Friday to bring it up.

As soon as my hair was done, I called Master and brought up the "M" word. He chuckled and said to plan on this afternoon. When we first started maintenance, I looked forward to it, I could not imagine that I was actually going to get spanked every single week...and for over a year now I have been, most weeks more than once.

Master views maintenance as a way for us to connect, but also as a way to avoid a more serious punishment spanking. For the most part, it has worked, punishments are certainly less frequent, and there is never a thought of me "testing" or or trying to earn a spanking. But maintenance spankings are not fun, they are serious, and they hurt.

As the afternoon approached I kept thinking it has been over 3 weeks since my last maintenance spanking, I hope Master remembers that and goes easy on me. I was nervous. I even decided to wear a new pair of black undies I had bought just for Him, hoping He would let me leave them on.
He admired them and told me to take them off! RATS!

I was told to bend over a chair and stick my bottom out. I looked back to see he had the big, heavy paddle ball paddle in His hands. I gave him a look, and He reminded me the purpose of maintenance and said only 12...hard ones. I muttered my yes Sir, He reminded me to breathe as He started in.

He did stop to rub and roam and touch after each couple of swats, but they did HURT....He claimed I should not concentrate on my bottom, but try to direct the pain elsewhere....I soo wanted to say, "then stop directing the pain at my bottom", but I have learned that somethings are better said just to myself.

We finally got to the last 3, which of course were going to be the hardest ones. He did give me 2 very hard ones, and the last was not quite so hard. He continued His rubbing and roaming, until I was squirming, and feeling the heat not on my bottom, but elsewhere. Permission was finally granted for my release, and I was allowed to stand.

Master had put the paddle down and I reached over to touch it, then changed my mind. Master was grinning and said you may touch. I said what I really wanted to do was smack His bottom so He coud direct the pain elsewhere.....but I wasn't sure I was ready for the consequence. Master thought that was rather amusing, saying He does not see the brat in me very often, it could be entertaining, but there would be consequences.
I am still debating if they might not be worth it...stay tuned.

Master then sat and told me to sit on His lap. I always get a little flustered when He wants this, I always think...I won't fit, I will be too heavy for Him, etc. He gave me the look, so I sat. He reassured me He was comfortble and His legs were not going to be damaged. Then He hugged me tightly and started to rock gently back and forth, and I totally relaxed.

I felt so safe, cared for, and content sitting on my Master's lap....what a great way to end the afternoon!

abby

3 comments:

  1. I don't envy the pain of the paddle but the aftercare in his lap is so wonderful. To feel that loved and cared for is lovely.
    Hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice that you feel so safe and cared for and content sitting on his lap.

    FD

    ReplyDelete
  3. SBF...it sure is! Master is an expert at knowing my needs. abby

    FD..I never imagined as an adult that would be the case...but it certainly is! abby

    ReplyDelete