Sunday, May 22, 2011

I do not live in a rose garden

..Hope you all had a great weekend...mine was loads of fun! Sesame Place was a big hit with my 2 grand-daughters. Seeing them dance with Elmo and Mr. Noodles, and hug Big Bird, splash in the water park, and ride the rides with grandma, was a big hit with me!

My last post listed the some of the changes that have occured since I met Master. I chose to list all positive changes, since the good far outweighs the bad. But no, we do not exist in a perfect rose garden. Relationships are a tricky business, real life can be difficult, ups, downs, sometimes even sideways. Journeys are exciting, but also have detours.

There have certainly been times when either Master or I have wondered if we should continue, luckily never both at the same time. Rose gardens come with sweet smells, pretty flowers and lots of thorns....
abby

3 comments:

  1. Yes. That is very true. But the thorns are sometimes what makes things worthwhile. I'm glad you had such a happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. bf...thanks, we all need them sometimes!
    abby

    Alice...You are aabsolutely correct. Those thorns usually signal a time of growth as a submissive. abby

    ReplyDelete