Friday, March 18, 2011

Reached my goal!!!!

Hurrah for me...when i weighed in this morning i was able to report to Master a loss...and i had (finally) reached my goal! I have lost 60 pounds, it has taken forever, but I DID IT!!!

I knew i had a good week this week. I was focused on all the right things, i stayed calmed, no voices egging me on, and just feeling good about "me".

I have more to lose, but i am going to try and maintain for a bit. I say try, but Master was strong in pointing out this afternoon, that He does not allow going backwards (gaining), if i want some wriggle room, i need to build some in. Also in the past, i have not done well with maintaining, i have a different mindset, and think, oh i can have a little ice cream, fast food, just once a week won't hurt.....etc...etc. So, wish me luck!

When i saw Master this afternoon, He was as pleased as i was. I have asked before to cut back to 1 weigh in a week, and always have been denied. So today i thought i would not ask, i would just just say, now i can return to 1 weigh in a week.....denied again! He said everything stays the same, when you are successful, you stay with the same things. So much for that bubble.

As always, we started with kneeling time. He was standing behind me and reached over to "maul" my breast. I flinched and groaned, He claimed i would miss it if He did not entertain "the girls". I doubt i am the one who would be missing it. Then it was over His lap for a quick spanking. I was very surprised when He told me to stand.

He then told me to sit on Him, facing forward. I hesitated trying to figure out what he was thinking, when He told me to SIT. He then had me spread my legs as far apart as i can. He reaches around me and starts at my breast and works His way down. He tells me to lean back and relax. I manage to lean back into Him, but relaxing when Master's fingers are working their magic? I was soon asking...begging ...for permission, which Master quickly grants, and then another.

Then i am truly relaxing, leaning back on Master feeling like we are totally connected. Master had surprised me with something new, and although i was hesistant at first, i loved the feeling of it. Maybe part of it is that i never considered myself small enough to sit on someone's lap and fit.

A good week, ending with a great Friday. Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

abby

11 comments:

  1. abby...this is fantastic news...you must be so proud of yourself...well done
    HSxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY for you !!!

    I know despite losing all the weight I have lost I would like to lose another 20 pounds - though in my case if I do that I am worried everyone will think I am sick again....... so slow and steady

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome, congratulations. I know you've been hovering around there for ages, must be so nice to cross that line.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so happy for you! And a little jealous too. My weigh in was not such good news. Good luck on the maintaining. Sure sounds like you had a great afternoon.

    Hugs,
    PK

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on reaching your goal and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. HiddenSlave...yes i am! lol! thebest part is I know I won't ain it back..Master won't let me! abby

    Morningstar...Thanks, you my girl need to get stronger and healthier before you think of more weight loss!
    abby

    sin...it sure is, and it does seem like forever!
    Thanks!
    abby

    PK...good to hear from you...weight loss needs to have you in a good "head space". It was a great afternoon, Master knows how to reward His girl!
    hugs abby


    Thanks searching!
    abby

    Thank you lil....
    abby


    abby

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations that is tremendous goal to reach!

    ReplyDelete
  8. :D It is great news, feeling great is the best reward. Good job abby.

    ReplyDelete
  9. bf...thanks! abby


    Naida...feeling great, being healthier, pleasing Master...lots of good rewards there!
    abby

    ReplyDelete
  10. Greetings! I can notice that you really get the sense of what you are telling about. Do you a degree or maybe an education which is related with the theme of your blog post? Waiting forward to hear from you.

    ReplyDelete