Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Monday's report on Tuesday

Good morning all! I am soooooo ready for spring, please NO MORE snow!!!!

I was a little worried about my weigh in yesterday. One of my granddaughters sent me chocolate covered chocolate chip cookies, my sister sent me chocolate covered fruit, and my daughter made me a chocolate mocha cake, served with coffee chocolate chunk ice cream! Most of it is still here, I am bringing the cookies to my book club today!

I was very excited to be able to report to Master that i had stayed the same. Hopefully i can manage to continue to resist the temptation, or figure someway to get the rest of it out of the house. I love the chocolate covered orange slices, so i am allowing myself 2 of those a day.

Have a good week, everyone!
abby

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations, staying the same is good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks bf. Master does not always agree with that, but he did this time. abby

    ReplyDelete