Monday, February 7, 2011

Monday's (sad) report

More snow, more freezing temps, maybe i can blame them for my report this morning?

For the first time in quite a while i had to report a significant gain this morning. Significant as in, 2 pounds just over the weekend. I only had to lose 1/2 to get back to my goal, and i guess i decided 1/2 pound, i don't even have to try. My daughter made homemade pizza on Sunday, it is DEELISH...had it for lunch and dinner, when to a friend's birthday dinner on Sat....you can imagine part of that menu. I don't wii on the weekends.
It all adds up to a 2 pound gain.

I delayed reporting, then decided to text instead of calling...i know it doesn't change anything, except i don't have to hear His disappointment, and then His resolve to make sure i don't let this happen again for a LONG time. I text that i was sorry and would do better....His reply..Oh you WILL!

He got tied up at work this afternoon, so we did not meet. It's kind of a good news/bad news situation. Good news..i get a short reprieve and He gets a chance to cool down a little. Bad news...He made sure i knew i was not off the hook, i hate waiting for a punishment, i just want it done, and it gives Him time to think about how to make me really regret my lapse.

I will let you know how it goes...if i can sit at my computer...

abby

4 comments:

  1. Post-pizza dissonance. That sucks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL sin.....thanks i needed that chuckle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alright which would be better - what's coming or if he blew it off. Think about it! I know which you'd choose.

    Good luck,
    PK

    ReplyDelete
  4. PK..We both know what i would choose. But looking forward to it...naw! He believes punishment should be hard enough so that you never want then repeated.
    abby

    ReplyDelete