Monday, January 10, 2011

Monday update...

Good morning! I have been thinking I wanted to post more, but was not sure what to write about....except of course the obvious. I have decided to make it a goal to post a Monday Update...it might be boring, it might be very vanilla, but i know i love reading any updates for all of you. So this is my first Monday update.

I had a quiet weekend, snowy and cold! The best part was the delicious home-made pizza my daughter made on Saturday. I am not a big fan of pizza, but hers is soooo good..i had it for lunch and dinner.

I also had a great weigh in this morning. I say great because it was a nice surprise. I was a little apprehensive....pizza, and snuck in some ice cream on Sunday. I weigh in every Monday and Friday mornings. I use the wii, and wear my same PJ's and at around the same time, i leave nothing to chance. I am trying to convince Master that once a week would be nice, but so far He is not buying into it. The "diet gods" were good to me this morning.....down 1 pound. I am only 1/2 pound above where i was before the holidays! Hurrah for me! Although i have a feeling i better not tempt those gods this week.

My book club meets tomorrow, so i will be spending much of today reading.
What a great way to spend the day!

Have a good week all...try to stay warm.

abby

6 comments:

  1. Good luck with those "diet gods" abby!!!! do you like the wii??? i am thinking of buying wii fit myself but do not know anyone who has used it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Monday updates are good but I don't want a second weigh in during the week!! I'll keep quite about that.

    Searching for myself - if I may give you my opinion the wii is really great. I don't use it like I should but it really can be a great workout. And best of all you don't have to get dressed and drive anywhere to use it!

    PK

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, Sorry about that. I do know it's 'quiet' even if I am just a math teacher!

    PK

    ReplyDelete
  4. Searching...i went and read your blog, but could not post a comment! You sound a lot like me 10 years ago. I have been lucky enough to find someone who encouraged the "me" within me and keeps it thriving.

    I really love my wii....I can use it in my PJ's, can vary the activities, it counts how many calories i have burned. Of course the fact that Master insists i use it 5 times a week helps! abby


    PK...2 weigh ins are to keep me more "honest" and focused over the weekend. It usually works.
    abby

    ReplyDelete
  5. A regular update schedule is a good idea. Congrats on the 1/2lb over since the holidays...I'm afraid I added a little to much to my love handles...truffles will do that :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hawk...truffles and ice cream and all things chocolate it seems. Welcome to my blogs.
    abby

    ReplyDelete