Monday, December 20, 2010

flogger update

Don't get too excited folks, it's not what most of you are probably thinking. The flogger is still gathering dust, and will be for a while. Master and i had a tough morning...all my fault.

I am not sure i should publicly admit this, but i sometimes have conversations with the little voices in my head. They have been fairly quiet for a while now, but they returned last night. The problem is they are like the "devil on my shoulder"....always leading me trouble. I know this, and yet i still let them. Since we started maintenance spankings i have been pretty much able to hush and ignore them. They were not giving me good messages last nite, and i fell into an uneasy sleep and awoke this morning to find them still there. It's not an excuse for what followed, and i should know better, but i blew it.

Master and i were texting back and forth, about my plans for today and my plans for the upcoming holidays. I was getting a little impatient with His questions, i wanted to go and get things done, so i decided to call and see if we could have a conversation. He answered, but i immediately went into self-destruct mode. My tone of voice, my choice of words...all not acceptable...it was a short conversation, and not a good one. I called back a few minutes later..it used to take me much longer to get to that point, and left a voice mail, but i had already, crossed a line. Pretty sure, no flogging in my near future.....

On a more upbeat side, i am just about ready for Christmas. I got off to a late start this year, and was worried about getting everything that i wanted done, but i should be done by this time tomorrow. It's a scaled back version, but all of the important elements are in place for our traditional family traditions to take place! My two grand-daughters are almost 3 and 1 1/2 so it will certainly be exciting to see it all through their beautiful eyes! My wish for all of you is to experience some magical memory making times during the next week!
abby

2 comments:

  1. You have little voices too? They live with me. I feel like I should charge them rent. I hope all is well in your relationship soon and that your Christmas is all you hope for.

    PK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear the "voices are not mine alone! All has been set right...except sitting is a problem..lol..
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete