Thursday, October 7, 2010

Morning maintenance

Today was maintenance day for this week. We started maintenance about 7 months ago. Master has been very consistent with the once a week goal, determined it will happen. For me, it has been a big help in keeping me focused, has helped to decrease the punishment sessions, and for the most part quieted those nasty little voices that lead to trouble.

I was a little concerned about today's spanking. I was just punished on Tuesday and although my bottom usually recovers quite quickly it was still tender, my thighs still welted and sore. Also since i had lunch plans with friends..and that usually means at least a 2 hour lunch, and Master is still working on that roofing project, He decided we would meet early. I am not..have never been..will never be..a morning person!

We met around 8:15... yes early, but manageable...as if i had a choice..lol. We again started off with my kneeling for Him, and He concentrated His hands on my breast. There was a time, when as soon as i saw Him heading for my breast my hands would fly to try and stop Him. (once again,,as if i had a choice!) Now i stay in position, and just try to go with the sensations, and i am sometimes successful. I was successful this morning.

Then it was over His lap for a nice long hand warm-up. He kindly supplied lots of rubbing between sets, and i was soon getting to the "jello" stage. (Rubbing my thighs was not quite so relaxing, they were still sore!) Out came the maintenance paddle. He started off lightly and built up all the while keeping me in the moment with questions.

The sting and heat seemed to be building more quickly than normal, and i was soon starting to breathe deeply and squirm a little. After 2 sets, i felt Him grab me around the waist and tuck me in. That is the signal, that He is about it "rev" things up. Master is on the belief spankings should hurt, and maintenance in order to be a deterrant, should be remembered for a while.

Then came the "check", to see how wet i was. I think "sloshing" was the word He used. He started slowly circling my clit....til i was really squirming and panting, and He had my full attention. As He, became more insistent i was soon, saying Master? Hoping to hear "cum for me, sweetie", and boy did i! Once again more than once. When i finally could breathe and talk again, i commented that lately my orgasms seem to have become more intense! He chuckled and said....of course...like it was His plan or something...

I am leaving tomorrow for 10 days, of more baby sitting. Master said that if i return having been a good girl...meaning followed all my rules, and did not gain any weigth, we could have a long session with His wonderful flogger and He would see to it that i was totally spent and really like "jello". He is good at both deterrants and motivation! Of course, if i am not good, we will still have a long session, only wood will be the main focus...YUCK!

abby

7 comments:

  1. "i felt Him grab me around the waist and tuck me in. That is the signal, that He is about it "rev" things up"

    Must be some sort of universal sign. Good luck on the 10 days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. B'Man...lol..i always thought it was part of the dominant's handbook! Hopefully i will handle these 10 days so i return to a great play session! abby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that word sloshing to describe you. I bet he loves you that way.

    FD

    ReplyDelete
  4. FD...it used to embarass me...til one day Master told me that was the best compliment i could pay Him....abby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello abby,
    New reader here, just came across your blog and already enjoying your entries. Good luck over your 10 days.. you can do it! :)

    P.S Would like to add you to my blogroll, if that is ok?

    Sincerely,
    baby girl cricket

    ReplyDelete
  6. baby girl, thanks for dropping in..it is very OK! This is day 5 and so far so good, but i know that ache for My Master's touch will grow..abby

    ReplyDelete
  7. baby girl, thanks for dropping in..it is very OK! This is day 5 and so far so good, but i know that ache for My Master's touch will grow..abby

    ReplyDelete