Sunday, October 24, 2010

life update

I know it has been a while, but life...as it is prone to do....has thrown me a curve ball. On the last day of my recent babysitting, i got a call that my dad had a heart attack. Instead of returning home, i traveled to Maine. That was a week ago. It has been a week of a couple good days, some not so good, and of discouraging news. Dad is not doing well, and i will be staying with my mom to help her for a bit. Not sure when i will get back here....i will galdly accept any prayers or positive thoughts that are sent my way....abby

8 comments:

  1. I'm glad you let us know what's going on. You have my prayers. Doesn't matter what our age our parents being sick is a sad. frightening thing. I hope all goes well.

    Hugs,
    PK

    ReplyDelete
  2. sending lots of good thoughts and hugs your way~
    Hisflower

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of hugs and prayers
    Kay

    ReplyDelete
  4. please know you and your family are in my thoughts

    morningstar

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. Please know I am thinking of you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sending hugs, your all in my thoughts.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete