Monday, September 27, 2010

incentive from Master!

Fridays and Mondays are my weigh-in days. When we first started on this weight loss challenge ( it sure is a big challenge!) i weighed in once a week. I also sent Master a food journal every day, still do. Knowing that i had to admit to what i ate, was quite a deterrant...usually. Master noticed that weekends were when i splurged, so we went to 2 weigh-ins a week. Lately i have been asking to go back to 1, but my answer is "nope" with that look that says it is not open to discussion.

This morning when i weighed in i loss 1.5 pounds...that is huge for a weekend! I could not wait to give Master my report. When we talking, He noticed my mood, and remarked looks like I am going to hear a good report...i keep forgetting how transparent i am to Him. He was very pleased.

I am currently working on a 10 pound goal. I have 6.5 to go. Master then said that if i reach the goal by Thanksgiving...and stay there!...He will give me a 5 pound "wriggle room". FIVE whole pounds, good for the holidays! Usually if a go away, or there is a special occasion i am expected to at the very least stay the same, very occasionlly He say, stay within 2 pounds....never 5!

I am determined to take advantage of His generosity!

abby

3 comments:

  1. congratulations abby on your weight loss! I too am working on losing weight. I am on a 7 week countdown until I get to go see Daddy again, and I'd love to have some great improvements! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like many of us are in the same boat. My major discouragement is that I lost 40 pounds over the first two years Nick and I worked together on this (when I came out to him) but now I've gained 30 back. This is very, very tough.

    You're doing a great job. Keep up the good work.
    Hugs,
    PK

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great achievement, congratulations. Keep it up.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete