Monday, August 16, 2010

My spanking diet

Before Master and i entered into a D/s relationship, He was "helping" me to master the problem of losing weight. Can spanking help a person lose weight? In my case the answer is yes. Unfortunately spanking alone does not take weight off..that would be too good, wouldn't it?

So the person doing the losing must really want to..bottom line is i had to say no to the ice cream and yes to the walking and the wii. In my case i also needed someone who was more stubborn that i was...someone who would not let me quit. I had loss weight before, up to 35 pounds, and then gave up, and gained that and more back. One thing i learned quickly, making a deal with Master is like signing in blood and dealing with the devil...He does not give up until a goal is reached.

I get to decide on the goal. My first goal was 50 pounds..my oldest daughter was getting married, and i had 1 year. It took close to 11 months, but i did it!!!!! It was not a road without detours, and pot holes..and some serious spankings,,,but i did it!

I then took a break..gaining a little of it back, and losing it again. Why is it so much harder the second time around? The deal with Master is once i reach the goal i can stay put, but not gain. Which is reassuring, and has allowed me to want to lose more, since i know it is staying off this time.

I have loss 10 more since the original 50, stayed there for a while, and am now working on 10 more. The rules have changed along the way, but we seem to have a system that works for us.

I weigh in twice a week. We started off with 1 weigh-in a week, on Fridays, but that often lead to splurges on the weekend, so i now weigh-in and report and Friday and Monday. Even when i am maintaining these weigh-ins continue. Since i am now trying to lose, i cannot gain. (If i go away with friends or to visit family, i get a little bit of "ice cream" space..a couple pounds.)

I keep a food diary, and am committed to either walking or using the wii at least 5 times a week. Master keeps reminding me it is a life style change, not a temporary change..so get used to it!

Today i reported i had gained close to 2 pounds over the weekend..He was not pleased. We will be "discussing" it further soon. You all know what that really means. Probably something made of wood will be involved. I have been really good lately which i reminded Him of this morning. He agreed, and said He expects it all the time...and He knows me, if He allows this, i will see it as a possible pattern.

I hate the waiting, and i hate having to report a gain, He is always so disappointed. I am going away this weekend, so i need to get my head in a good place...i am sure that will happen tomorrow or the day after..i will let you know what happens.

abby

14 comments:

  1. Abby, I started reading and then thought maybe I was writing it. We have so much in common on this issue. Except you are way ahead of me. I'm at the point where I've gained most of it back and am just not looking back down that long road I have to travel yet again.

    I know I am the one who has to do the work but I really, really hope Nick will be as strict as your man has been.

    Congratulation on your amazing progress. I hope to join you some day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Abby: It sounds like you've made some great gains in losing. The less Sir contributes the more rewarding it will be. The more Sir contributes the more painful it will be - and yet, still rewarding. Hm...sounds like a win/win situation. I'm looking forward to hearing about your great "losses" in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  3. PK..you will be joining me...it's not easy..and i could not have done it on my own..You have at least 2 great cheerleaders..me and Nick..and i am sure Nick will keep you on track..hugsss abby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes I think spanking can certainly help with weight loss :) I have my weigh in on Fridays but you made a good point about splurges over the weekend, that's me as I like a glass of red wine on Friday and Saturdays, think of all those extra calories:(

    Great progress Abby.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I read this the other day and I realize this post is old, but I asked my dh to punish me if I don't stick to my diet. I have to keep track of calories and write them down. I can't go over 1200. I have to walk 2 miles a day. If I don't do this or forget to write down my calories, I get a wooden hairbrush on my backside. My dh is very disciplined when it comes to himself and I need someone to enforce discipline on me. I have 35 pounds to go and yes, weekends will be very hard! -Ann

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anon...good luck! Master does not accept any excuses or wriggle room...I sometimes hate that, but it is what has helped me get this far.
    abby

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Abby,
    Thanks. Good luck to you also. My name is Ann. Anyway, I totally blew it last night, only a week after I wrote the above post. My husband told me my backside and the hairbrush had a date tonight. This was my idea and I'm sitting here with butterflies in my stomach. Yikes. Well, I asked for it. I hope in the 'end' it works! ~Ann A.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Ann, I would like to follow your journey if you have a blog. i don't balm you for the butterflies, hairbrushes are no fun...but effective...let me know how you are doing.
    abby

    ReplyDelete
  9. I need to to thank you for this great read!! I absolutely enjoyed every little bit of it.

    I have you book-marked to look at new things you post…
    my webpage: weightloss centers

    ReplyDelete
  10. So, here's a couple of ideas to help you get started. Next thing in how to draw a skull is to focus on the details on the skull. Go wild with it and try to make it as detailed as possible.

    Here is my website: how to draw anime

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is my first time visit at here and i am actually happy to read all at single place.


    Here is my page: symptoms of an asthma attack ()

    ReplyDelete
  12. Have you ever considered writing an e-book or guest authoring on
    other sites? I have a blog centered on the same subjects you discuss
    and would love to have you share some stories/information.

    I know my viewers would enjoy your work. If you're even remotely interested, feel free to send me an email.

    Feel free to visit my blog post ... Prices of car rentals (http://www.Livetheville.com/users/BaileyWhi)

    ReplyDelete
  13. These blog posts will be showing on Boxes tab of your recent blog post.
    Different plugins are controlled in different ways. With the correct
    theme, you can accommodate all the nifty little widgets and codes, and may also mean better search engine rankings
    and tons of fresh traffic every day.

    Check out my website: WP Social Press

    ReplyDelete
  14. I wish I had someone who would help discipline me - even if it meant a belt across my butt everyday to help me change.

    ReplyDelete